EXPERIENCED LANDSCAPER NEEDED
Glacier View Landscape & Design is seeking one landscape professional with at least 1 full year of residential and/or commercial landscape experience (lawn maintenance not accepted as landscape experience). Position is 35-40 hours per week from approximately mid February to late November. Occasional overtime. Experience might include:
- Installing Trees, Shrubs, Perennials
- Building timber retaining walls, moss rock dry stack walls, or cut flagstone walls
- Installing drip irrigation or running irrigation line and installing irrigation heads
- Installing steel or stone edging
- Installing flagstone dry set patios and walkways
- General landscape labor moving and installing soil, rock, mulch, etc.
- Installing weedbarrier
- Laying sod
- Using small machinery (tillers, sod cutters, chainsaws, skilsaws, etc.)
- Building pondless water features, streams, waterfalls, and ponds
- Grading, soil preparation and final grades for sod
- Setting landscape boulders
BA, BS, or AA in Landscape Architecture, Land Planning, Environmental Design, Landscape Design or closely related field from accredited university can substitute for experience.
Clean Motor Vehicle driving record (minor infractions OK, no DUI/DWAI in past 5 years) and current Colorado driver’s license, ability to read, write and speak English fluently, ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and minor trigonometric calculations as needed for some construction activities. High School Diploma required. Must be 18 years of age. Ability to lift 75lbs, work outdoors in inclement weather as needed (heat, cold, wet conditions), and perform many landscape functions on hands and knees. T-shirt and hat provided as uniform. Must have steel toed boots.
Hourly pay $12/hr. or more depending on experience – paid every 2 weeks plus year end bonus.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Subject Line: “Experienced Landscape Professional” for consideration for these positions. ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.