LANDSCAPE LABORERS NEEDED
Glacier View Landscape & Design is seeking two or three landscape laborers. No experience necessary. This is not lawn mowing…we are a design and build landscape company. Will train. Position is 35-40 hours per week from approximately mid-February to late-November. Occasional overtime with generous year end bonus upon completion of season.
The work you will do might include:
- Installing Trees, Shrubs, Perennials
- Building timber retaining walls, moss rock dry stack walls, or cut flagstone walls
- Installing drip irrigation or running irrigation line and installing irrigation heads
- Installing steel or stone edging
- Installing flagstone dry set patios and walkways
- General landscape labor moving and installing soil, rock, mulch, etc.
- Installing weedbarrier
- Laying sod
- Using small machinery (tillers, sod cutters, chainsaws, skilsaws, etc.)
- Building pondless water features, streams, waterfalls, and ponds
- Grading, soil preparation and final grades for sod
- Setting landscape boulders
High School Diploma or GED required. Clean Motor Vehicle driving record (minor infractions OK, no DUI/DWAI in past 5 years) and current Colorado driver’s license, ability to read, write and speak English, and have ability to perform basic math. Must be 18 years of age. Ability to lift 75lbs, work outdoors in inclement weather as needed (heat, cold, wet conditions), and perform many landscape functions on hands and knees. T-shirt and hat provided. Must have steel toed boots.
Hourly pay $16/hr. or more depending on experience – paid every 2 weeks plus generous year end bonus.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: “Landscape Laborer” for consideration for these positions. ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.